7.3.12

latest lululemon purchases: flow and go, wee are from space...


I celebrated my latest Bikram101 milestones (60 classes! and it's Tuesday!) with these additions to my yoga wardrobe. Obviously I'm failing miserably in my Frugal101 challenge, but look at how pretty...

lululemon flow&go tank, pictured in aquamarine, but purchased in deep indigo as shown below. I've long admired this tank on a fellow yogi, so when lulu re-released it last month, I had to buy it.  After the Practice Freely fiasco, sized down to 4 to get the right fit.
source: here
no, this is not me. did you think I'd have a tattoo? but the tank looks great on her and in deep indigo... 
lululemon cross racerback tank, in wee are from space print. I bought this just because I like this print. CRBs can be comfortable and flattering if you get the right size. I  size up to 8 so it's not snug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...