|bikram yoga nice|
I still fully intend to go to Nice sometime this year. But if I can't be at Bikram boot camp in France just yet, why not create the boot camp experience here at home?
|bikram nice boot camp program|
- 7am: relaxed breakfast--almond milk coffee in a latte bowl, fruit
- 8am: free time--read, write, walk around the neighbourhood
- 9:30am: yoga, 90 mins
- 12noon: free time--nutritious lunch at home or a cafe, write, watch Friday Night Lights (ha!), shop and prep for healthy dinner
- 6:30pm: yoga, 90 mins
- 8:30pm: free time--healthy dinner, read, write
- 10pm: relaxing beauty treatments (more details in another post), followed by a vegan hot cocoa or chamomile tea
- 11:30pm: lights out
How do I recreate the French Riviera in Richmond Hill, Ontario? Let's face it. I can't. But for the next seven days I will bring myself to a "Nice, France" state of mind by:
- Controlling my OCD tendencies -- let go of the everyday chores;
- Using my best things -- the good china, the nice linens;
- Limiting the use of tech stuff to 2 hours a day -- yeah, BB and twitter;
- Writing down my intentions, journalling my thoughts;
- Preparing and eating healthy new vegan dishes;
- Making a conscious effort to be happy and kind;
- Wearing nice clothes, even if I'm just going to the studio;
- Discovering new places in the GTA -- cafes, shops, interesting sights;
- Finish reading The Corrections;
- Indulging with a single macaron each day;
- Surrounding myself with French stuff -- music, Eiffel Towers, books. They're all over my house anyway.
As if I'd been to Nice.