19.1.12

What do Michael Fassbender and Stuart Smalley have in common?

thehollywoodreporter.com
No, I haven't watched 'Shame' yet. My admiration for Michael Fassbender is based entirely on his performance as Rochester in 'Jane Eyre'. He's been nominated for several awards this season for his work in other movies, including A Dangerous Method and Xmen: First Class. Michael Fassbender is the next big thing.

But that wasn't always the case. In his interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Fassbender (or as one commenter called him: Fassbendmeover, ha!) recalled that during his years of struggle and rejection, he would say to himself, "I'm good enough."

Which, of course, reminds me of this:

 

Yes, Michael. You're good enough.



But please don't ever do Sexiest Man Alive. Leave that to the Clooneys, Pitts and Coopers of Hollywood. You're TOO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...