18.1.12

the most beautiful shoes...and the vow

Rachel McAdams attended the London premiere of 'The Vow' last night. She wore the most spectacular pair of shoes.

nude pointy heels with black straps and black frills on the heel.
I have no idea who made these (Prada, Choo, Blahnik, Atwood?), but they are perfection. 
her coat wasn't bad either. 
When I heard that Rachel was costarring with Channing Tatum in 'The Vow', I have to admit I thought she's slumming. He possesses a certain charm, but the best thing you can say about Channing Tatum's acting is that he's a great dancer.

But I will watch 'The Vow' when it comes out, and when it's available for 'streaming', and when the DVD is released, and every time it's on tv.
And I will cry.

pinterest


images: rachel, laineygossip.com; poster, movieposter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...