20.10.11

25% off at jcrew!

You know it's a good day when twitter tells you before you even have coffee, that J.Crew is offering 25% off *and* free shipping on orders of $150+. This is the type of promotion I've been waiting for, and haven't seen too often since it applies to both sale and full priced merchandise.

Needless to say, I spent most of the morning online.I limited my wishlist to items actually available in my petite size (a result of DNA, vegan lifestyle and all that time spent sweating at my Bikram studio, so don't judge me).

Before the 9:30 yoga class, my shopping cart was already full and I haven't even looked at footwear and handbags!

majesty peacoat. previously blogged about, now leaning towards the pinky red.
blythe blouse, silk
#2 pencil skirt, shown in royal paisley

jackie cashmere cardi and houndstooth cafe capris on Michelle Williams, October 2011, vogue.com
cafe capris, shown in camel (but I'll prob get black)
jackie cardi and shell, shown in maraschino cherry
Promo ends on Sunday, Oct 23. Shop away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...