21.7.11

books always fit...

I don't have an e-reader or an Ipad. I love the feel of paper -- cards, notebooks, magazines and most of all, books. And my Amazon account proves it.

Here are my latest Amazon purchases. There's not a Pulitzer Prize winner in the bunch, but hey it's summer!

Parisian Chic, Ines de la Fressange
I'm not Parisian, but I can dress like one...
Decorate
This may replace the Domino Book of Decorating as my go-to
budget friendly decor book.
Bossypants
I could always use a laugh.
Untold Story, Monica Ali
What if Diana didn't die?

And two books purchased just because I want to watch the movie versions, which will almost surely disappoint me after I've read the books.
Snow Flower and The Secret Fan
Hugh Jackman is in the movie!
One Day
I'm a sucker for a good love story.
What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. My sister just sent me Bossypants... about to read that.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...