26.1.11

...wednesday wish: color me happy

'Life experiences bring more happiness than material things'. I believe it. But will rock climbing or scuba diving really make me happier than this pink Balenciaga?! I'm scared of heights and water.

this bag brings me to my knees. balenciaga.com
A brightly colored bag is the perfect way to banish the winter blues if you can't get away. But please, do not match your bag to your shoes, and balance your brights with neutrals.You knew that.

If pink's not your thing, and Balenciaga is too gauche (I completely understand), here are some other options....
red: kate spade, yellow: jil sander, orange: versace, green: marc by marc jacobs. net-a-porter.com
Would you consider a bright handbag, or are you sticking to neutrals?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you...