2.12.10

...thursday talk: reading break

Freedom: A Novel (Oprah's Book Club)

I'm taking a mini break to continue reading Freedom, which I couldn't possibly rave enough about. You know how usually you just want the book to end already so you can move on to something better? This is the opposite. I can't wait to read what happens next to Patty, Walter and Richard, yet I don't want them to leave.

If you're looking for something else to do in the meantime, read Gretchen's tips on how to beat clutter here. It's nothing new, but sometimes you need someone besides your mother or wife to tell you... 'Hang your coat.' Geez.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I will be back. Enjoy your book.
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from Friend Friday. Have added your blog to my Google reader. I have liked other books by Franzen, but haven't had time to take a crack at this title. It got mixed reviews in the US, so I am curious to hear what your impressions might be after you have finished the book.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...