21.11.10

...sunday sipping: dulce de leche coffee

Allow me to whine... I must be getting sick, or old, but the temperature isn't even below freezing yet and I'm already shivering. It'll take a small miracle to help me make it through this winter...or just some dulce de leche coffee.

Dulce de leche coffee, from The Pioneer Woman Cooks!

I'm warning you, this is hot liquid CRACK: strong coffee, condensed milk,and Kahlua are involved. And then, god help us... whipping cream and 'enough chocolate shavings that I’m  in danger of inhaling it into my lungs when I bring it to my mouth to take a sip.'  The first time you taste this, you may cry tears of joy.

Read Ree's hilarious recipe here.
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...