20.11.10

...favorite things: tory burch, LV and monograms

My favorite thing(s) from Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things 2010 show:

Tory tote, $250 and Reva flats, $195 in grey flannel from toryburch.com

I haven't watched the whole show -- the Raptors were playing -- but this was the one that had me gasping. The boys were more impressed with the 52" Sony 3d tv, as you can imagine.

While we're on the subject of favorite things, I'd love this too: The Louis Vuitton monogrammed suitcase that GOOP received as a  generous gift from the Louis Vuitton people. (insert eye roll here)
from GOOP holiday gifts newsletter

speedy! monograms! be still my pretentious heart! You have to admit this luxurious set is to die for...
speedy 30, $970

keepall, $1340

pegase 65, $4070

Louis Vuitton: Art, Fashion and Architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...