26.11.10

...fashion friday: urban evening by net-a-porter


Is there anything cooler than leather mixed with something feminine and glamorous?
 
Love this Burberry jacket!

You really need the right body and attitude to pull this off. Even at the peak of my, um, beauty--and at 49 let's face it, I've peaked--I was just cute or wholesome. I couldn't look edgy or punky (is that word still relevant?) even with a mohawk and a cigarette dangling from the corner of my mouth.

But for those of you who with 12% body fat or less, long limbs, long locks and the right attitude --I'm looking at you, Evil Genius--I say,"Go for it!".

Read net-a-porter's editorial here.

Girls Like Us: Carole King, Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon--and the Journey of a Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...