1.10.10

...tv

Parenthood on NBC. Lauren Graham as Loreilai Gilmore deux.
How I wish I could write that I've not been blogging because I've been going to yoga daily, working out, eating healthy, socializing, decorating and cleaning the house, trying new recipes, reading and improving my self constantly. How I wish...

The truth is, since we've been back from vacation and then Rorygilmore moved away to university, I've not done much. I wake up, have a cup of coffee and some kind of carb and calorie heavy something (a whole full size bagel, buttered and topped with cream cheese or a dollop of ginger jam), and login to start work, usually in my daily uniform of yoga pants and a striped tshirt. Then the boys come home, we have dinner, and then I make like a couch potato for the rest of the night....and then do it all over again the next day. It's the curse of the virtual employee. Well it's possible I'm depressed, but for now I'll blame it on the new crop of fall tv shows.

I'm a tv nerd. Growing up, my sibs would go swimming or biking or playing with the neighbours, and I'd memorize the tv guide to plan my week. It is nothing short of a miracle that I'm not a 500 pound hermit... so I'm a 125 pound hermit. The joke around our house was that if I was hooked on a tv show, it would soon get canceled. Ever heard of the 70s tv shows 'Beacon Hill' or 'Apple's Way', or the 90s classic 'Relativity'? This was before the PVR or DVD sets were invented, so I scheduled my life around these shows. ugh.

Anyway, here are the new shows I'm hooked on. I'm afraid to tell the producers or actors to start looking for new jobs now, because with my luck...

The Whole Truth on ABC. Love Maura Tierney!
Hawaii Five O ... this might actually stand a chance.

I hoped this was the new Lost, but...
I hope at least one of these shows will be back next year. But I wouldn't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...