10.10.10

...mah jong


Well, that was quick (the hiatus, I mean)... It's amazing how desperation can drive my resourcefulness. Anyway...

I die! When I go to heaven..this gorgeous Jean Paul Gaultier mah jong couture collection would be in my living room. Assuming of course that when I get there I won't worry about how to clean the shiny dark floors, whether I should remove my shoes, how to properly descend on the floor level lounger. But as impractical as this is, I love everything about it... the various shades of black and white, the classic style hollywod print, the touches of red. How heavenly would it be to come home to this...

And here is JPG himself, all decked out here in stripes while sitting on a matching striped chair that's on a matching striped rug in a room wallpapered with stripes. love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...