24.7.10

...prayer

Have you ever seen a more beautiful kitchen appliance in your life? It inspired me to go to church and devote an hour to this:

Dear God,

Thank you for blessing me with well, all my blessings. I hope you find it in your heart to bless me also with this beautiful Kitchen Aid stand mixer in Satin Copper. If you do I promise:

  • I will buy flour
  • I will use flour not just to coat chicken thighs, but also to bake
  • I will learn to bake
  • I will learn to bake things others than red velvet cupcakes
  • I will learn to bake things, bake them, and then contribute such baked things at bake sales
  • I will learn to bake things, bake them well, contribute to bake sales, and then I will get such praise the I will be asked to teach baking
  • I will teach others how to bake

Your faithful servant,

Image: Williams-Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...